My Name is Sakib and I am a Tech Entrepreneur, Software Engineer, Open Source Enthusiast.
I have over 6 years of large scale software design & development experience (Backend). Experienced in both writing software from scratch and maintaining large existing projects. In this time I have developed applications on different verticals including messaging, audio/video streaming, ride-sharing, event-driven, eCommerce, FinTech, EdTech, IoT, Blockchain, and so on.
Currently working at Twilio as Senior Software Enginner. Previously worked at Pathao as Software Engineer, where I mostly worked with Golang, Docker, Kubernetes and some other cool stuffs. Also worked for NybSys, Bangladesh as Senior Software Engineer and Bashundhara Group as Software Engineer.
Area of expertise :
- REST, GraphQL and gRPC API design and development
- Horizontally scalable and highly available systems design & development
- Automating development workflows and deployment pipelines
- Leveraging Micro-service architecture for system design and development
- Design and developing RTC/WebRTC applications
- Design and developing decentralized applications (DApps) & smart contracts
- Monitoring, log aggregation
Skills & Technologies:
- Golang, Java/Kotlin
- RESTful, gRPC, GraphQL API
- PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Apache Airflow
- Kubernetes, Docker
- MQTT, XMPP, WebRTC
- Blockchain, Ethereum
- Nginx, HAProxy, Apache
- Digital Ocean, AWS, Azure
- Linux, macOS
- Build automation, CI/CD
Interested in developing highly scalable distributed systems.